Some interesting Facts about the blacksheep Festival 2022
Most of you know that we won’t be able to organize a blacksheep festival in 2021 either. Nevertheless, we keep getting inquiries. That is why we are going to write you a few brief facts here that you are welcome to pass on.
- There will be no blacksheep festival in 2021
- In 2022 the blacksheep Festival will take place from Thursday, 23rd June, to Saturday, 25th June
- The line-up is completed
- Presale start on Saturday, 26th June 2021
- In Saturday, 26th June, we will publish the line-up for the 7th blacksheep Festival
- Good to know: Walking on Cars broke up, so this band will no longer be part of our line-up, what we regret. But we have found a more than equivalent replacement. Be surprised!
- It is already certain that tickets for the 7th blacksheep Festival will be more expensive. This is simply because we will have much higher program costs due to the pandemic, long-term partners who have just survived the crisis can no longer grant us discounts, Hygiene articles on the premises cost money and so on. We hope you understand.
- It is a good thing if you already have bought a ticket at the old price in 2020 and 2021: You don’t pay anything on it. But you have to register your ticket via our ticket platform, otherwise your ticket will loose its validity at the end of the year. Sounds tough, but it is important for us, otherwise we can’t plan properly, for example if we are only allowed to let a certain number of people on the festival area.
- Anyone who payed the old price but wants to support artists and cultural workers will definitely find one or the other donation box at the festival area
- If you are bored without us and our activities, which we understand very well, then just take a look at our films about the past blacksheep festivals
- A few of the bands that have already been with us – or that were planned for 2020, have just been or can be seen on German television at the moment: Stefanie Heinzmann and Mighty Oaks on “Sing mein Song” or the sweet Ilse de Lange from the Common Linnets on “Let’s Dance”
- Many of the bands that have already been with us, whether at the festival or at our events during the year, have used the Corona crisis to record new albums or start great projects. You can see that there is a lot of creativity. The new album by the guitar duo Café del Mundo is called “Guitar Super Nova”. Jan Pascal and Alexander Kilian will come to us in Bad Wimpfen in the Kursaal on Saturday, 9th October, at 7.30 pm with “The Art of Flamenco”. Advance sales for this event will also start on June, 26th
- We are planning a wild night on Saturday, 27th November, 8pm, in the Kursaal in Bad Wimpfen – and we hope very much that we in Germany will have the pandemic under control by then! We booked two great Bavarian bands for that night. Who? We’ll present them on Saturday, 26th June.
- Important date for members: the annual general meeting is on Saturday, 26th June. You see, this is going to be a turbulent day for us. It would be this year’s festival Saturday!
- Do you have any questions? Then write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.